[triangle-zpug] Zope topics

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:17:19 +0000

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 03:55 pm, Hariharan Gopalan wrote:

> I missed the presentation yesterday, got caught in a traffic jam.

Yeah.  I was bummed by the weather on Tuesday.  I knew that it would keep some
people at home, and I guessed that the traffic would catch at least a couple
more.

> Would it be possible for you to post the slides someplace?

Yes.  I've been a bit busy this week after the talk.  This weekend, I'll send
out a summary of the meeting and a link to wherever I put the slides.  For
those who were at the talk, the slides I put online will be a bit different
from the ones you saw at the talk.  They'll have all of the content you saw
at the talk, but they'll also include my (speaker's) notes for the talk.

> About Zope, would love to hear a Zope Guru talk....

About Zope product development using Zope3 or some other topic?

---Tom