[triangle-zpug] Zope topics

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
13 Nov 2002 11:44:08 -0500

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 10:11, Geoff Davis wrote:
> For those who missed the meeting, it sounds like Tom's question below is a
> particularly interesting one, as he may be able to get us a real Zope guru.

Sorry I missed it, but we had a server maintenance.

A zope related topic I'm VERY interested in is the ZPT, Zope Page
Templates. I say related because I'd like to have ZPT for two projects,
but I don't want zope itself - just zpt.

It was mentioned at the first meeting that you could get zpt standalone
- anyone know where to look for that, and does anyone have other
references/useful docs for using zpt?

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department