[triangle-zpug] Nov 12 Meeting Announcement

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:17:50 +0000

On Saturday 09 November 2002 05:43 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:
> The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its second
> meeting this Tuesday, November 12, at 6:00 p.m. near Raleigh/Durham,
> NC.   We will be meeting at VERITAS Software, who has kindly permitted
> us to use their meeting room (directions to VERITAS below).  Tom Bryan
> will give a talk on Unit Testing in Python, starting promptly at 6:15.

Hi, all.  I just realized that I may not have a computer to bring to the
meeting.  Now, my slides are just going to consist of HTML pages and a CSS
stylesheet.  Does the room have a machine hooked up to the projector?  Or
will someone else be bringing a laptop with IE, Mozilla, or something?

BTW, note that the talk will begin at 6:15.  I need to leave by 7:30 because I
have to be somewhere else by 8:00.  Starting at 6:15 should give us time for
a talk and some questions.  I'm not sure whether everyone else will want to
go out to eat afterward again, so I just didn't mention it in the
announcement.

---Tom