[triangle-zpug] Zope topics

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:43:41 +0000

On Monday 04 November 2002 03:50 pm, Hunter Matthews wrote:

> > Large Scale Python Apps (Hunter Matthews)
>
> On thinking about this, "Large Scale Python Apps" may not be the best
> topic for me to present on. I looked at what I've done, and what are
> normally considered "Large Scale", and have decided I haven't done
> any that qualify. :)

Well, in that case, we don't want you to talk.  ;-)

> What I meant by "large scale" was multiple programs, a mod_python
> bit, being concerned with databases, etc etc, all in the same
> "project".

Cool.  That sounds good to me.  I'm not sure whether the audience will
be more interested in the individual bits (mod_python, DB, etc.) or in
the issues related to putting it all together.  Either way is fine with
me.  If you can have a presentation ready for December, I personally
don't care what the topic is.  :)

busily-preparing-my-talk-for-next-week's-meeting-ly y'rs,
---Tom