[triangle-zpug] Zope topics

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
04 Nov 2002 10:50:23 -0500

On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 11:10, Tom Bryan wrote:
> Thanks for all of the responses on the request for speakers.  Here's
> what we've currently got
>
> Python topics
> =============
> Unit testing (Tom Bryan)
> Large Scale Python Apps (Hunter Matthews)

On thinking about this, "Large Scale Python Apps" may not be the best
topic for me to present on. I looked at what I've done, and what are
normally considered "Large Scale", and have decided I haven't done any
that qualify. :)

What I meant by "large scale" was multiple programs, a mod_python bit,
being concerned with databases, etc etc, all in the same "project".

Whats normally meant by large scale is "Disney's film management system,
which is 4.3x10^4000 lines of code. :)