[triangle-zpug] Zope topics

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 21:10:56 +0500

Thanks for all of the responses on the request for speakers.  Here's
what we've currently got

Python topics
=============
Unit testing (Tom Bryan)
Large Scale Python Apps (Hunter Matthews)
Mailman (Jon Carnes)
ReportLab/PDF (Ian Sparks)

Zope topics
===========
Zope APIs, source, or XML-RPC (Jim Allman)

I have at least two other speakers who could probably do some sort of
Zope topic, but I don't have that much Zope experience.

What other Zopeish topics interest everyone?  Do you want to know about
particular Products?  About using Zope just to build sites?  About the
Zope internals?  About the ZODB with or without Zope itself?  Imagine
that we had a Zope expert who knew a lot about many different aspects
and products of Zope.  What would you want to ask?

If someone suggests something that you like, please post a follow up (at
least a "+1; me, too" kind of response).  I'll use the responses to
this thread to judge where the interest is, and I'll try to recruit
speakers for the most popular topics.

Thanks,
---Tom