[triangle-zpug] Reschedule next Tuesday's meeting?

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
07 Dec 2002 19:19:28 -0500

I'm sleeping in my office by night and running a chainsaw by day. The
chances of me having power at my house before the meeting are about
0.1%.

The chances of me having a talk without power at my house are
0.0000000001%.

The following tuesday would clash with a LUG meeting, but it we must we
must.