[triangle-zpug] New subscriber here

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:03:30 +0500

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 09:03 pm, A M Thomas wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> You could check out the archives for intros, and maybe send your own:
> http://starship.python.net/pipermail/triangle-zpug/
>
> It's been quiet for a few days, though...I'm looking forward to
> meeting everyone.

Well, we still only have 13 of the 19 who signed the VisitorLog wiki on
this list.  I was hoping that the others were just dragging their feet
like Mike (Hi, Mike) and that we could postpone final discussions about
where/when to meet until they were on the list.  Perhaps I'll send
those who haven't joined the list a final nag notice and then start a
thread here about our first meeting.

I'm also a bit busy (personally) until after Labor Day, so feel free to
launch into whatever discussions you want.  I'll catch up in a couple
of weeks if I can't get through my e-mail before then.

---Tom