[triangle-zpug] What do *you* want from the TriZPUG?

A M Thomas triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:15:31 -0400

I'd definitely be interested in learning about CMF/Plone; I installed
and tried them briefly, but decided to focus on other parts of Zope for
a while.  I confess to not really having a handle on how CMF really
works.  I'd love to hear some evangelism on this subject, Geoff.

BTW, in case anyone's taking a survey, I'm in Chapel Hill, but I
wouldn't mind going to Raleigh.

- AM