[triangle-zpug] What do *you* want from the TriZPUG?

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
10 Aug 2002 14:13:13 -0400

I could probably get a room to host it at duke, if that were central
enough. We can host 5 to 50 in my building (various meeting rooms or
whatnot)

Zope is less interesting to me.

Python itself, new features in 2.x series, dist, postgres, and
mod_python are highly interesting to me.