[triangle-zpug] What do *you* want from the TriZPUG?

Jon Carnes triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:20:13 -0400

I learned Python while modifying the source code for Mailman.  Since then
I've been playin with it for fun (and not profit).

I'm not so much interested in formal meetings - though I think it would be
cool to meet everybody.   Also, I'm looking forward to learning a lot from
some of you vetern Pythonieers.

A group Lunch or Dinner sounds great to me.

Jon Carnes