[triangle-zpug] What do *you* want from the TriZPUG?

Patrick Williams triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:52:38 -0400

Tom,

Maybe a "light" topic, or even some handouts would suffice for the first
meeting.

The meeting could be at a restaurant (perhaps in their private party area)
and we could have groups at each table get to know each other and discuss
the handout, or other topics of interest.  After dinner we could pull our
chairs around and listen to an informal overview of these products.  This
could meld into a round-robin of those who would be willing to stand and say
a few words about their current project or future plan.

People could then break away into similarly interested small groups again
and that would be enough for the evening.  The feedback from that meeting
could point the way to future formats and subjects.

I am sure that such an informal meeting will spark several professional
relationships and help all of us achieve a wider knowledge resource base.

Patrick Williams,
American Computer Technics, Inc.