AW: [mailinglist] [Python-de] PyBARCODE module

Uwe Schmitt uwe.schmitt at num.uni-sb.de
Don Dez 30 01:19:08 CET 2004

As promised today I updated our site. More information (in german)
at: http://www.procoders.net/software/pybarcode

There are two links at this page. One directs to a .zip-file
including a Windows dll, another links to the Boost.Python wrapper
which needs Boost.Python and the source code from GNU barcode.

As I heard, ReportLab supports barcode generation very well,
so it might be advisable to look at www.reportlab.org for
further information.

Greetings, Uwe.