[Python-au] Lead Stereo TD (Animated Feature) - Animal Logic
jobs at al.com.au
Fri Oct 3 06:38:30 UTC 2014
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.
We are currently working on a number of Animated Features and looking for a Lead Stereo TD who will develop and support the stereo process.
* Working closely with the Layout team to develop tools, pipelines and 3D work flow in order to enhance the creative process and contribute to setting stereo cameras and review Stereo parameters in conjunction with the Layout Stereo Lead.
* Liaising with the CG Supervisors, developers and other Supervisors to spec out and implement tools and work flows that support this process.
* Preparing to finalise stereo output in DI with the use of cut cushioning, window float etc in conjunction with the Layout Stereo Lead.
* Working within the guidelines set by R&D regarding tool development and working with R&D on larger tools for Stereo.
We encourage people with the following experience to apply:
* 3 - 4 years experience in a similar role
* Experience developing Python software
* Good planning and estimating abilities
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve
* An ability to quickly acquire a working understanding of both off-the-shelf and proprietary software tools
* Good interpersonal skills
* A good "bedside manner" when dealing with artists and other developers who are under pressure
* An ability to work in a collaborative environment, take direction and possess good communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the python-au