[Python-au] Kiwi PyCon 2014: Call for volunteers

Tom Eastman tom at eastman.net.nz
Sat Aug 23 02:51:25 UTC 2014

A conference can't happen without a team of volunteers dedicated to
making it the very best it can be. We want your help!

Kiwi PyCon is completely a volunteer-run event. Without a dedicated team
there's just no way it could happen at all.

If you're prepared to give some of your time to helping us run the best
Kiwi PyCon yet, we'd like you to register your interest using this form.

> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x7DhUapv0MN6uLkhxMPWnVD8o9AMBepFPhXozNTY-iQ/viewform

Whether you think you can help us lug some equipment around, or you want
to help staff the registration desk or host one of the conference
streams, or anything else, we want to hear from you!

Cheers!

	Tom

--
http://kiwi.pycon.org/blog/2014/08/23/call-for-volunteers/