[Python-au] Universities teaching python

Azerith azerith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:45:21 UTC 2013

Hi all, does not look like its been mentioned, Charls Sturt's Bach IT has
ITC106 <http://www.csu.edu.au/handbook/handbook13/subjects/ITC106.html>
Programming
Principles which uses python. I have a work mate studying so I am giving
him python lessons for this. Quickly looking at the rest of the papers they
seem to move to java later on - not sure you can avoid that just yet :P.
But! there is always jython.
Papers link:
http://www.csu.edu.au/courses/undergraduate/information_technology_it/course-structure#.US8oWL-W-uI
Degree link: