[Python-au] Python/Django Engineers

Abhishek Tiwari abhishekt at cottonon.com.au
Thu Mar 1 21:55:17 UTC 2012

Sincere Apologies for my very first spam.

Cotton On is hiring Python/Django engineers in Geelong (Melbourne Area). We are looking for one mid-level and one junior developer.

Based in Geelong, a beautiful city which is 45 mins drive from Melbourne. Cotton On provides bus service for daily commuters based in Melbourne.

Freelance gigs are possible.

Send your cv with cover at: cottonon.django.error at gmail.com

Or apply to job portal,

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=COTTON&cws=1&rid=7093

Cheers
Abi

This email message, including attachments, is confidential and may be subject to copyright laws, unauthorized use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of the material, is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please advise the sender and delete this email and any attachments immediately.