[Python-au] SyPy Thursday Dec 8th (NOTE: change in date & venue)

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Thu Nov 24 02:31:35 UTC 2011

SyPy: Sydney Python Users group meetup

******* Note: change of venue & date *********
We're going to switch to a new format of shorter (10-15min) talks and
in a more informal setting in a pub in the CBD.
Just for this month it will be a week later on 8th of Dec. We'll
return to 1st thursday next year.
New venue is King St Brewhouse (formally James Squire Brewhouse) on
King St Wharf.

*RSVP: Please RSVP http://sypy2011dec.eventbrite.com/*

15min Talks are:
'Embedded Python for Soccer-Playing Robots' - David Claridge
'Tornado' - Bart Jellema
'Tsunami-proof plone' - Dylan Jay

6:15: Arrive - buy beer* and/or food
6:30: 2-3 short talks. (drink beer*)
7:30: Lightning talks (sign up, or just bring a 5min talk along)(drink
beer*)
8:00: drink beer*
* Note beer is an optional activity but recommended to ensure the best
possible experience :)
Getting there: See the event page for details
If have any problems call Dylan Jay on 0421477460

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75