[Python-au] looking for work

Pomke Nohkan pomke at pangur.com.au
Mon Nov 21 01:18:02 UTC 2011

Hi there,

This is just a quick note to say I'm currently (urgently) looking for full
time or contract python/web work. I've had over a decade of commercial/FOSS
web experience, mostly in python and have worked for startups through to
large government departments. I consider myself a full-stack web developer;
happy to work at any level from scalability, deployment & testing
automation through to templates & front-end (oh yes I'm also rather awesome
in the javascript department). I'm Melbourne based but experienced with
telecommuting. If any of this sounds interesting please reply off list and
I'll send through my CV and links to projects etc.

Thank you for your time,
Pomke

--
Pomke