[Python-au] [JOB] Various Python / Django jobs (CBD Sydney)

Richard Volpato richard at volpato.net
Wed Aug 24 00:59:01 UTC 2011

Hi.

I have a set of Python related tasks advertised in three job ads on
seek.com.au.  If you are looking for Django related work (and jQuery) and/or
like using Python in text processing or like writing/ deploying automated
data cleaning scripts, these jobs may interest you.
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/applications-developer-support-role-12mth-contract/in/sydney-cbd-inner-west-eastern-suburbs/20422147
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/solution-developer-3-month-contract/in/sydney-cbd-inner-west-eastern-suburbs/20413201
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/web-application-developer-3-month-contract/in/sydney-cbd-inner-west-eastern-suburbs/20413046

For an overall architectural view of the kind of work involved see:
http://richard.volpato.net/2011/01/10/architecture-of-statistically-powered-web-sites/

If interested, drop me a line or respond to the seek.com.au ads.

Thanks
Richard Volpato