[Python-au] PDF's and pycon-au

Azerith azerith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 02:52:51 UTC 2011

Hi all, is there anyone on here who has experance dealing with PDF's in
python. Specificaly extracting text from rather badly formatted pdf's.

If so, yay could i rack your brains at some point?

Also if you are going to pycon-au could we grab a coffee?

The long and short is I ask trying to automate the extraction of part of a
pdf doc based on the type of job note. After that I want to spell check it
and one day I'd like to use NLTK to summarise the notes.

Ambitious much? Any suggestions I'd be grateful.