[Python-au] SyPy May 5th: "Logging in the clouds: A down to earth guide for dealing with information overload using python." - OrionVM

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon Apr 25 07:31:57 UTC 2011

SyPy: Sydney Python Users group meetup
Details see http://sypy2011may.eventbrite.com/

Main Talk summary:
OrionVM is an Infrastructure as a Service cloud computing company with
a large amount of servers and a much larger amount of real time data
that they need to collect, process and respond to. See how they deal
with millions of loggable events a day using nothing but python

About the speaker(s):
TBA

6:15: Arrive
6:30: Lightning talks (email me, or just bring a 5min talk along)
6:45: "Logging in the Clouds"
7:40 Social networking and beers and dinner at the Pyrmont Bridge Hotel.

*RSVP: Please RSVP so we have an idea of numbers*
http://sypy2011may.eventbrite.com/

Getting There: See the event page for details
Free free to join us at the pub after/instead.
If have any problems call Dylan Jay on 0421477460

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: reducing duplication in the government web.
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75