[Python-au] taking on big fish with python

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Sun Nov 28 02:05:58 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Azerith <azerith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ive developed a simple tool in python for my job which everyone is quite
> fond of.
> Its messy and yuck so i will be re writing it and aiming for a web version
> probably using django.
> Because of this tool they are interesting in using me to develop an in house
> solution for there customer information system.
> I'd like to get some feed back from the community here as i suspect i may
> have the potential to help the company develop there customer information
> system.
> Ive had a quick google and there didn't seem to be too much on this for
> python.

It's not entirely clear what you've developed or wish to develop, but
I know there's CRM and other business-related tools on PyPI. For
example, using the phrase "customer information system" that you
mention above: http://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=search&term=customer+information+system&submit=search

     Richard