[Python-au] Job opportunity Plone Zope - Brisbane

Tom Cameron tom at mooball.net
Wed Sep 8 02:13:52 UTC 2010

Mooball IT is looking to expand our Plone development and support
services and you will be involved in the development of new Plone/Zope
systems for clients as well as supporting existing clients.

Ideally we are looking for someone with experience in Plone, Zope2,
Zope3, and other Python frameworks such as Grok, Repose.bfg and
Django. We use mostly Linux based technologies so Linux experience
will be important.

We also enjoy experimenting with new technologies such as Mobile
devices, VOIP, rich JavaSript UI apps, and ideally we are looking for
a fast learner with excellent research and problem solving skills.

We would consider a candidate with no Plone experience if they could
demontrate excellent Python skills and an ability to rapidly learn new
technologies.

**Requirements**

* Plone & Zope2 experience important
* Zope 3 and Repose.bfg experience valuable
* familiar with test frameworks
* Good communication skills
* Good Linux/Sys-Admin skills valuable

**About the company**

Mooball IT is recognised as one of Australia's leading Plone/Zope
solution providers. Clients include Government agencies, and
international organisations.

**What Python is used for**: Mostly Plone and Zope developement but
also general scripting for sys-admin.

**Contact Info:**

* **Contact**: Tom Cameron
* **E-mail contact**: jobs at mooball.net