[Python-au] Job Opportunity Sydney

David Levitski dlevitski at tenthhouse.com.au
Sun Mar 28 00:07:04 UTC 2010

Work in a multiple award winning integrated marketing agency who has a well established list of blue chip clients, great Sydney Harbour views and a fantastic team environment.

We are currently looking for a Python developer experienced in working with Django, Ruby on Rails, PHP, PostreSQL, MySQL, SQL server, JQuery, YUI, Mochikit, JavaScript, WAI, HTML, CSS, W3 Standards, SVN, OS X and Linus.

You would become a key member of a vibrant, full service integrated marketing agency who is located on Sydney's North Shore. The team pride themselves on developing ground breaking marketing campaigns and challenging larger agencies for blue chip clients business.

We require a candidate that has strong problem solving skills, a can do attitude and the ability to develop sites using Django and SQL databases. Also a true passion for your job, are up-to-date with changing technologies and are comfortable working on both Mac and PC, with agency experience an advantage.

Please contact David Levitski at dlevitski at tenthhouse.com.au or by calling 02 8222 6200.