[Python-au] [Fwd: [Wellington-pm] Submit your talk to the Open Programming Languages Mini-conf, LCA2010]

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:41:56 UTC 2009

On that note, there's also been only half a Python talk submitted
(which is from Rusty Russell, so there's not likely to be all that
much actual Python in there), which is something I'd love to see
fixed!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your submission proposals, but if
you have anything that needs fleshing out I'd be very happy to discuss
it with you!

--Chris Neugebauer
OPLM Co-Organiser