[Python-au] Another payment option for Kiwi PyCon 2009

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Sun Sep 27 10:29:00 UTC 2009

Hello all,

The Kiwi PyCon 2009 team have been beavering away in the background and
we can now announce that we now offer another payment option - Paymate.
This will be of particular benefit to our international delegates as it
provides the option to accept credit card payments for your admission
fees.

Also, in order to provide the optimum wireless experience at Kiwi PyCon
2009, we've also included an option in the registration form that asks
delegates who will be bringing a laptop/wireless device to the
conference to specify which Wifi technology their wireless card supports
(i.e. 802.11a, 802.11g or both).

-Your Kiwi PyCon 2009 Team.