[Python-au] VortexDNA Sign On As a Silver Sponsor and Follow Us On Twitter/Identi.ca!

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Thu Aug 27 20:00:10 UTC 2009

I apologise to the community for the overly strong language.

Andrew

On 27/08/2009, at 4:27 PM, Nicholas FitzRoy-Dale wrote:

On 27/08/2009, at 8:25 AM, Jonathan Lange wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Andrew
> Stuart<andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au> wrote:
>> like a bunch of anticapitalist schoolchildren
>> dogmatic and difficult to get along with propellers heads
>> like seagulls, yelling SPAMMERS GO AWAY WE DON'T WANT YOU
>
> Whether you are right or not, your lack of courtesy is shameful.

I agree. If I were sponsoring an event I would not like to have for a
spokesperson somebody who calls members of the Python community
"anticapitalist schoolchildren" on a public, archived list --
particularly if my company name were in the subject line, associated
with the post.

Nicholas

python-au maillist  -  python-au at starship.python.net

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1y9yhY9Vey/iEYJtnm7fqxyEBa0phbSp/0