[Python-au] VortexDNA Sign On As a Silver Sponsor

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Wed Aug 26 12:56:05 UTC 2009

+-------[ Mary Gardiner ]----------------------
| Does python-au really need to know about every sponsorship arrangement
| Kiwi PyCon arrives at?
|
| >From my point of view, it's unsolicited commercial email. I'm pleased
| for Kiwi PyCon but... I'm subscribed to python-au for Australiasian
| Python community and technical discussion, not as a captive audience for
| sponsorship arrangements.

Wow preachy PhD students...

The email subject was fairly clear, it's not like you couldn't just skip
it, and it's not like this list is all that high volume.

While its relevance to this list is somewhat dubious, I wouldn't go so
far as to call it spam. It's certainly not something to get worked up about.

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au