[Python-au] 8 Silver Sponsorship Spots Left

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Mon Aug 24 10:39:04 UTC 2009

Hello again,

Thus far Kiwi PyCon 2009 has been privileged to have a number of IT and
Opensource heavyweights pledge their support for the event, these
include:

Canonical, Catalyst IT, Weta Digital, the Python Software Foundation,
Unfold, Tait Electronics, and Encode.

We're really glad to have some of these big names behind the event but
we'd also like to put a callout to the larger Python Community to see if
any other companies/individuals would like to have their company's name
associated with the very first PyCon downunder.

We've got 8 Silver Sponsorship spots left. Benefits of the Silver
Sponsorship include:
      * Logo and company name on event programme.
      * Silver area logo and details on Kiwi PyCon website.
      * Silver area mention in press release and event updates.
      * 2 event passes.

In order to become a Silver Sponsor all you need to do is give any
amount up to $NZD1000 and you get all the benefits mentioned above.

If you are able to help out, please send an email through to:
kiwipycon at nzpug.org.

Thanks in advance,
Tim Knapp