[Python-au] Python Tutoring

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:49:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

Once again, I can't really help with tutoring (I'm based in Hobart),
but I can make a suggestion re. books you can use to help you learn
Python.  If you're new to programming in general, then I recommend
"Think Python", which is also available online at
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/html/

It's very well-presented, and is probably one of the best introductory
programming texts I've read (which is great considering that it's
free).  Hopefully it will be of some use to you.

--Chris