[Python-au] Python Tutoring

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon Apr 13 07:50:42 UTC 2009

Hi Danny,

You didn't discuss where you're located but if you're in sydney there
is a python meetup every 1st thursday at the sydney google offices.
You might want to come along and meet other students/professionals and
find a tutor that way or just discuss your pain over a beer after the
monthly talk.
www.sypy.org

---
Dylan Jay, Plone Solutions Manager