[Python-au] Python Tutoring

Mike Dewhirst miked at dewhirst.com.au
Mon Apr 13 06:02:05 UTC 2009

Danny

I found myself at the same beginning as you and tried the same approach.
In the end I found two very valuable books ...

Dive into Python - Mark Pilgrim

http://www.apress.com/book/view/1590593561

... and after that ...

Foundations of Agile Python Development - Jeff younker

http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781590599815

... which is enlightening me as we speak.

Cheers

Mike