[Python-au] Python Tutoring

Daniel James dannyj at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 13 00:58:24 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I'm currently studying python through TAFE (OTEN - home study) and wanted to
discuss private tutoring.

I am very new to the language as well as programming in general.  I have
been having difficulties getting a good grip on the python (and programming)
concepts because every time I present myself with a question, I spend the
rest of the night googling trying to find the answer.

This is a very slow and frustrating process and consequently I am looking
for anyone who might offer private tutoring in python.  I'm after enough
lessons to get me through Tafe as well as a bit beyond as programming is
related to my job.

I would appreciate if you could let me know of anyone who might be
interested in earning some extra cash.  I can travel to the lesson
(depending on the distance) or they can come to my place at West Ryde
(Sydney).

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Danny