[Python-au] Pre-OSDC activities

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:09:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I notice that the OSDC conference days have dropped from the 1st - 5th
to the 2nd to the 5th as the conference schedule has been firming up.
I find myself now with a free day on the 1st. I wonder if there are
any Pythonistas in Sydney who would care to catch up on that day for a
discussion group, BoF sessions or anything else? Looking at the
program, it seems to have fewer of such events than past conferences.
There are some available slots for these sessions, but if anyone wants
to get together for some more in-depth discussions, I'd be up for it.

I'd be very interesting in informal sessions on the following topics:
  * Open source in government
  * Weather forecasting
  * AJAX development
  * Artificial intelligence