[Python-au] Brisbane Python User Group - 7th of May

Stephen Thorne stephen at netboxblue.com
Wed Apr 30 23:25:19 UTC 2008

G'day,

This is announcing the next meeting of the Brisbane Python User Group.

The talk at this meeting will be on packaging python applications for
deployment on various systems, and it will be given by myself, Stephen
Thorne. I will be covering the basics on how to create packages for
deployment on windows, rpm systems, dpkg systems and apple systems.

Location: Level 5/11 Finchley Street, Milton
Time: from 6pm
Date: 2008-05-07, Wednesday.

My employer, NetBox Blue, will be providing pizza and softdrinks.
There should be plenty of parking out the front from 6:00. We are a
short walk from the milton train station:
http://xrl.us/6sj3 (Link to maps.google.com)

Internet access will be provided if you bring a laptop.

Look forward to seeing you all then.
--
Regards,
Stephen Thorne