[Python-au] SyPy Meetup Thursday, 6 March 2008

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:14:07 UTC 2008

This Thursday, 6 March 2008 from 6:30PM,
there will be a social gathering of Sydney Python Users Group and
any individuals interested in discussing Python, Web, Ruby, Perl etc.

Laptops, OLPC's, code review, show and tell etc allowed and encouraged.

We meet in the ground floor area next to P.J. O'Briens Pub internal entrance
 in the

Grace Hotel,
Cnr York and King Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000

We had an excellent turnout last month with many interesting
topics discussed and an impromptu OLPC demo.

The April meeting will be a presentation meeting, I have one
prospective speaker and
I am looking for 1 or 2 more. So let me know if you want talk about something.

Regards

Mark