[Python-au] plone vacancy..
bob.blanchett at ieee.org
Sun Feb 24 07:48:31 UTC 2008
My info is this site may be switching to plone/python.. so if you want to
get in and build this from the ground up..
*Technical Web Designer* *Posted: *18-02-2008
*Employment Sector: * Information Technology,
Infoxchange Australia has developed a customised News, Document and content
Management application and other community sector-related web applications
predominantly developed in Perl in an Apache/Unix Environment with an SQL
(PostgreSQL) database backend.
The Technical Web Designer will be required to configure/design these web
applications, provide advice and guidance regarding system interface design
and layout from a user functionality perspective.
The role includes working on projects from beginning to end encompassing;
consulting with clients, developing specifications, website/system
configuration and establishment, testing and applying feedback from testing.
Qualifications and Experience
• Ability to function in a collaborative team environment by demonstrating
sensitivity to others, high levels of integrity and ability to generate
trusting alliances both internally and externally.
• Excellent decision making skills
• Excellent strategic conceptual and design skills
• High level of communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Open Source CMS such as Plone will be well
A qualification in multimedia/software development or equivalent experience
is essential. The position is not a programming position, but rather
requires a person with an interest in Web Development as well as Web Design.
*Organisation: Infoxchange Australia
* *State: Victoria
* *Work Type: Full-time
* *Closing Date: 03/03/2008
* *Contact Name: Deslie Latta
* *Contact Phone: 03 9418 7400
* *Contact Email: deslie at infoxchange.net.au
* *Document: Please click here for position
+61 (0)403 911 552
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the python-au