[Python-au] Brisbane Python Developer

Stephen Thorne stephen at netboxblue.com
Thu Jan 3 05:34:49 UTC 2008

Hello,

We are the sponsor of the Brisbane Python User Group, and we are looking
for more developers to join our team ASAP. So if you know anyone who may
fit, please pass this email on. We are a constantly growing company,
giving you the opportunity for growth and to expand your skills with our
experienced team. You will be working on a wide variety of levels from
web interface design to low level firewall manipulation (all managed
primarily in Python!).

For a more detailed description please see our web site at:
http://netboxblue.com/jobs/pythondeveloper.html

If you have any queries about the company or the job, please call me or
Trent, our CTO, and we can tell you more about what we are up to and how
it really is :)

--
Regards,
Stephen Thorne