[Python-au] Junior Linux Systems Administrator

Dave Harrison dave at nullcube.com
Mon Nov 5 01:34:16 UTC 2007

Do you have a passion for Linux or BSD? Do you love the smell of
network traffic in the morning? Interested in working in the security
space? We're looking for you!

We are a dynamic and rapidly-growing company, with both local and
international clients. Placing a strong emphasis on quality and
security, our work will offer interesting challenges and the potential
for great growth and fantastic experience to the right applicant.

This role will give you the opportunity to maintain and develop
critical infrastructure, and get involved in security auditing work.

Selection criteria:

    * Excellent written & verbal skills
    * Knowledge of BSD/Linux
    * Knowledge of TCP/IP
    * Familiarity with a high level language (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc)
    * Enthusiasm and an inquisitive mind

Favoured criteria:

    * Familiarity with any of OpenBSD / Debian / Ubuntu / Gentoo
    * Knowledge of Python
    * Participation in and/or contribution to open source projects

Located in the heart of Newtown, we offer a relaxed work environment
and competitive salaries.

Applications to: jobs at nullcube.com