[Python-au] SyPy Meetup Thursday, 13 September 2007

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:31:40 UTC 2007

Due to APEC, I have moved this months meeting to the second Thursday
of the month.

So on Thursday, September 13 2007 from 6:30PM,
there will be a social gathering of Sydney Python Users Group and
any individuals interested in discussing Python, Web, Ruby, Perl etc.

Laptops, code review, show and tell etc allowed and encouraged.

We meet in the ground floor area next to P.J. O'Briens Pub internal entrance
 in the

Grace Hotel,
 Cnr York and King Street
 Sydney, New South Wales 2000

Due to overseas travel commitments I will not be able to attend but
will see you all at the October meetup.

Regards

Mark