[Python-au] Reminder: Sydney Python Meetup, This Thursday July 5

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:54:28 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

A quick reminder that our July meeting is this Thursday.

6:15 (for 6:30 start) - 8:30PM
Century Software
165 Walker Street
North Sydney

We will have two presentations:

1. Tim Churches will talk about the NetEpi Project, which is a set of
open-source,network-enabled tools for epidemiology and public
health practice (http://sourceforge.net/projects/netepi) written in Python.

2. Nigel Tao will talk about Gnome Deskbar Applet

We also have 2 lightning talks. You can still book a lightning talk
spot via this link:

http://groups.google.com/group/sydneypython/web/Lighting%20Talks%202007-07-05

The room has limited capacity but there are a few spots left.

To attend this meeting you must RSVP to
sydneypython at gmail.com

I will send details of access to the venue tomorrow.

Regards

Mark