[Python-au] Processing large amounts of data

Ian Bourke ian.bourke at qbe.com
Tue Jun 19 04:08:10 UTC 2007

Thanks for your response. As I mentioned, I am a newbie, but there appears
to be plenty of exciting elements to python to keep me in for the long
term.
Regards
IanB

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.