[Python-au] Processing large amounts of data

Ian Bourke ian.bourke at qbe.com
Mon Jun 18 05:38:32 UTC 2007

As a newbie to python, I was hoping that someone on this list could give me
some advise on different approaches to processing large amounts of data in
python or where I can access information about this issue. To qualify
"large amounts of data" I would say more than can fit in physical memory.

Regards
IanB

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.