[Python-au] linux.conf.au 2008 calling for presentations

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:53:48 UTC 2007

Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm currently planning on submitting a paper to linux.conf.au, and someone
also suggested running a Python mini-conf immediately prior.

If anyone else is considering submitting a Python-related paper to
linux.conf.au, let's talk about it! Maybe we can get a few people to submit,
and take the conference by storm...

Cheers,
-T