[Python-au] Seeking developer position

Andrew Jones andy.larrymite at gmail.com
Wed May 9 00:12:19 UTC 2007

Hello, I'm seeking a Melbourne based developer position.

The position I'm coming out of at Obsidian Consulting involved
co-developing a Linux/Apache/MySQL/Python/Zope web application for the
Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE). I also have
experience with Bash, C, PHP and Python while running, automating and
maintaining QA test suites at Silicon Graphics.

I have a Bachelor of Science Honors in Computer Science from Monash University.
If you are interested in hiring me, please reply back to this address
and a full resume can be provided.

Thanks
Andrew