[Python-au] Tutor in Western Sydney

Kurt Lim Sebastian Mikhael Kurniawan sebastian.kurniawan at gmail.com
Sat May 5 16:03:09 UTC 2007

Hello Krystal,

IMHO (and personal experience) Computer Programming is an art that has to be
learn by doing.
There are few good books that can help you to learn programming in Python.
The python website http://www.python.org can lead you to few good links

My suggestions are:

   - pick up/download a beginner book,
   - patiently follow the exercises
   - create a small projects for yourself
   - register with the Python Tutor mailing list - there are a lot of
   helpful people out there.

Unfortunately I don't live near Penrith, otherwise I will be more than happy
to help.

Cheers

Kurt