[Python-au] Graduate Python Programmer

Andy Todd andy47 at halfcooked.com
Sun Apr 15 12:01:45 UTC 2007

Bulkan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a fourth year Bachelor of Applied Science (Software Engineering)
> student at RMIT. I am seeking a Graduate position starting late 2007
> or early 2008, that involves Python programming.
>
> If anyone needs/knows such a position, could you please contact me via email.
>
> Regards

Your first stop should be the Python jobs board;

http://www.python.org/community/jobs/

There are quite a number of Python jobs there in Australia and other
countries that may be suitable for you. At the very least you should
keep an eye on the listings over the next few months to see what turns up.

Regards,
Andy
--
 From the desk of Andrew J Todd esq - http://www.halfcooked.com/