[Python-au] Reminder: Sydney Python Meetup at Googleplex Thursday April 5

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:17:54 UTC 2007

For our April meeting, Google have kindly offered to host us.

Thursday, April 5, 2007 6:30-8:00PM
Google Australia
Level 18, Tower 1 Darling Park
201 Sussex St
Sydney

We will have two presentations:

1. Alec Thomas will give us a debrief on his time at PyCon 2007

2. Andrew Bennets will talk about the Bazaar Distributed Version Control

followed by some lively discussion and for those who want to, we will
continue the gathering at a local watering hole after 8:00PM.

We have had a great response for this event but there is still room for a
lucky few. So if you forgot to RSVP, then you need contact Alan Green
(alangreen at google dot com) by 4PM Wednesday April 4. If you have already
rsvp'ed, then you should have received an email from Alan with the details
of how to get access to the event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Regards

Mark

About SyPy

A group of Sydney based python users who meet on the first thursday of the
month.

Website: http://sypy.org
Maillist: http://groups.google.com/group/sydneypython