[Python-au] Brisbane Python User Group

Stephen Thorne stephen at netboxblue.com
Fri Mar 16 05:00:10 UTC 2007

I am pleased to announce the first meeting of a new Python User Group in
Brisbane, Australia

Location: Level 5/11 Finchley Street, Milton
Time: from 6pm
Date: 2007-04-04, Wednesday.

There will be a talk at 7pm., the topic will be on using 'scapy', a
Python tool for analysing pcap files and sending/receiving raw network
data.

The plan is to start a Python group so we can all talk shop, with a
presentation to show some of the cooler features in Python. Please
pass this on to anyone who you feel maybe interested. We are hoping
to run it monthly (on the first Wednesday of each month).

My employer, NetBox Blue, will be providing pizza and softdrinks.
Please RSVP by Monday, 2007-04-02 for the purpose of organising
catering.

There should be plenty of parking out the front from 6:00. We are a
short
walk from the milton train station:
http://zoomin.com.au/australia/qld/brisbane/milton/finchley+street/11/

Internet access will be provided if you bring a laptop.

Look forward to seeing you all then.

--
Regards,
Stephen Thorne